Opportunities at Selectable Media
Selectable Media enables consumers to unlock digital content and services in exchange for viewing and interacting with brand advertising. Selectable Media partners with content providers across PC, mobile and tablet devices to deliver user selected ads that drive key brand health metrics. Selectable Media is venture-backed by Avalon Ventures (Zynga, Tremor Media) and Allen & Company.
Click here to send your resume and apply
Selectable Media is looking for experienced Ruby on Rails developers to continue building its next generation advertising platform. As a key member of our development team, you will be responsible for laying the foundation for our proprietary ad server, analytics and other core parts of our platform.
- • Participate in build out of proprietary ad serving platform
- • Implement server side code and lay out HTML for campaign management suite
- • Create user interfaces for online video related applications
- • Analyze business processes to identify product improvements
- • Excellent problem solving and communication.
- • Comfortable working in an agile environment.
- • Constantly seeking ways to improve the platform.
- • Strong Experience in Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- • Experience in Ruby on Rails a plus but not required
- • Knowledge of Linux servers
- • Expertise with data models and SQL
- • Experience with MySQL
- • Experience with Redshift, Redis and other Amazon services a plus.
- • Experience in automated testing and continuous integration is a plus.
- • Competitive salary & equity
- • 401K & Full health benefits
- • Flexible work schedule